Registration only for Authors outside of Mainland China
(Also for authors from Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan)
WHICEB2023 will be held at the Chutian Yuehai International Hotel (5 stars) in Wuhan, China, from 26-28 May 2023. As required by the publisher, the organizing committee will submit final versions of papers to Springer’s Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing (LNBIP) by the end of March, and papers with significant formatting problems will be returned. Therefore, authors of accepted conference papers are advised to edit their papers strictly in accordance with the publisher’s format and submit the final version. Hotel reservations for the conference will open in April, with discounted rates available for attendees.
1# Submission of the final version of the paper (to be completed by 17 March).
Authors of accepted conference papers will revise and improve their papers (including adding author information and funding information) according to the review comments (watch out for emails from the Easychair submission system, which may be identified as spam) and in accordance with the paper format and formatting instructions. There will be No proofreading or correction possible after the submission deadline.
(1) Submission length: The length of the submitted paper is a full research paper of no more than 12 pages in LNBIP format.Authors may further edit and modify the submitted paper until the submission deadline
(2) Author information: Fill in the full author information on the first page of the paper according to the format requirements and indicate who is the corresponding author (provide the corresponding author’s email). Note that, in order to be responsible for the quality of this thesis, postgraduate students cannot be the corresponding author and should include their supervisor as the corresponding author.
(3) References: must be marked in the text in the form of superscript in brackets, only the most core papers should be cited. The number of references would be between 15-20.
(4) Extended abstract: Please prepare a two-page extended abstract for inclusion in the AIS e-Library in accordance with the full text of the conference paper.
(5) Copyright: Please carefully sign the publication copyright, which will be submitted to Springer’s Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing (LBIP) for publication of the full paper.
Please submit a Microsoft Word version of your camera-ready paper and extended abstract, together with the Copyright to firstname.lastname@example.org using your paper ID as the filename.
2# Conference publication options planning
The aim of the conference publication options planning is to meet the diverse academic publication needs of submitting authors. Specifically, authors of accepted papers can make different publication choices according to their needs in three areas: (1) LBIP proceedings publication, (2) AIS e-Library accession, and (3) International journal submission.
(1) Scenario 1: If you wish to publish your paper in the LBIP Proceedings in Springer Publishing, and do not intend to submit it to an International journal or give up the opportunity to be recommended by the organizing committee to an International journal. You are advised to submit both a 12-page conference paper (LBIP publication) and a two-page extended abstract (AIS eLibrary accession), with a signed Springer license.
(2) Scenario 2: If you have received an acceptance email marked “Accepted and recommended for journal” and are prepared to accept the recommendation. You are advised to submit both a 10-page conference paper (LBIP publication) and a two-page extended abstract (AIS eLibrary accession), followed by a 50% or more revision of the conference paper, with a signed Springer license.
(3) Scenario 3: If your paper will be subsequently submitted to an important international journal. You are advised to waive the conference paper (LBIP publication), submit a two-page extended abstract (AIS eLibrary accession), and do not need to sign the Springer license. Alternatively, follow scenario 2.
Before April 30th After April 30th
AIS/CNAISMembers： USD$300 USD$350
Non-AIS/CNAIS Members： USD$350 USD$400
(1) For authors, please pay registration fee before 03/17/2023 in order to ensure that your paper will be published in the proceeding of WHICEB2023.
If you are studying in China, please visit the Chinese website
4# Methods of payment (only for authors located outside mainland of China)
(1) Bank Transfer
Beneficiary: Bank of China Hubei Branch
Address: NO.35 Zhuo Daoquan Rd, Hongshan District, Wuhan Hubei china
SWIFT CODE: BKCHCNBJ600
Account Name: China University of Geosciences
Please indicate “Paper ID+WHICEB “in the remittance information
Note: Scan a copy of your bank transfer receipt with your paper ID on it and send it (in PDF or JPG) to email@example.com before March 17th.
Cancellation Policy: Due to bank and university policy we do not have cancellation and refund policy, i.e., no amount will be refunded. If you have any questions, please contact Miss Zhang Yao at firstname.lastname@example.org
5# Are you an AIS member?
Association for Information Systems (AIS) is the premier professional association for individuals and organizations who lead the research, teaching, practice, and study of information systems worldwide. Founded in 1994, AIS is an international professional society of 4,000 members from 90 countries and a key player in the advancement of the IS academic community.
AIS serves society through the advancement of knowledge and the promotion of excellence in the practice and study of information systems. AIS is the premier professional association for individuals and organizations who lead the research, teaching, practice, and study of information systems worldwide.
If you are not a member or you are a past member and need to renew, please CLICK HERE to learn more and to join/renew. For questions about AIS membership or help in processing your application, please contact email@example.com.
6# Paper presentation
We expect our presenters to be on time for the presentation. Ten minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for Q&A.
For authors who are located in China, please visit the registration page of the Chinese version